“Artivists for Social Change” is a small group of local art-activists who partner with other entities to create art and projects that speak to the soul to educate, inspire, and transform societal divisiveness into re-connection, with a view to a more uplifting future for all.
CURRENT PROJECTS: See blog post below/center…
- Fall 2019: Exeter LitFest becomes 501c3 non-profit
- Spring & Summer 2019: Community Remembrance project / Black Exeter NH
- April 5-6, 2019: First Annual “Exeter LitFest” at the town hall and downtown, w/ LitFest Steering Cmte / ExeterLitFest.com
- Winter 2018: Create mural “Women in Literature” for LitFest, w/LitFest Steering Cmte.
- Summer-Fall 2018: Create signage for electric/hybrid vehicle parade (Sept 16th, 1-3pm) in Exeter at the Bandstand, w/ Exeter NH Transition Town & Exeter Energy Cmte.
- Spring-Winter 2018: “Persistence” a 30-minute micro-theater of spoken word w/ Persistance Players, for local coffeehouse
- Spring 2018: Call for Exeter Literary Festival and Map steering cmte (now closed)
- Oct 2017: “Transitions” Art Show, w/Exeter Arts Committee
- Sept – Oct 2017: “Culture Keeper | Culture Makers”, w/Racial Unity Team, Exeter
- June 2017: “Seacoast Open Studio” Town Hall, w/Exeter Arts Committee
- May 2017: “Homegrown Art & Music Festival” on Swasey Parkway, w/TEAM
- April 2017: “Peoples Climate Mobilization”, 350.org
- April 2017: “March for Science”
- Jan. 2017: “Women’s March” Portsmouth, Concord, Boston, DC, etc